Clovis, NM 88101
Phone: (575) 763-6016
Fax: (575) 763-3656
Mailing Address: 417 Gidding St., Suite 100
Welcome to the Department of Fire Safety. It is the mission of the Curry County Fire and Safety Department to provide professional life safety protection and reduce the harm associated with fires and other emergencies to the citizens of Curry County. We hope this webpage assists you and serves your needs.
Some Duties of the Fire and Safety Department:
- Provide fire prevention and education outreach to Curry County residents
- Conduct wildlife assessments for homeowners in wildfire danger areas in Curry County
- Assist the county fire departments with grant applications, training, records, etc.
- Act as liaison between the State Fire Marshall’s Office, State Forestry, and Curry County
- Evaluate safety concerns regarding public access to county owned buildings