417 Gidding St., Suite #100
Clovis, NM 88101
Phone: (575) 763-6016
Fax: (575) 763-3656
The Curry County Administrative Services Coordinator continually seeks funding for many programs and services offered by Curry County. Some of the successful grants that aid our programs and development of the County include; the DWI Program, which has components of Compliance, Prevention, Coordinator, Enforcement and Teen Court; Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) and Foster Grant Parents; Wellness Council Services; Community Development Block Grant (CDBG); and several beautification grants.
Local DWI Distribution: $175,377
- Money awarded funds DWI educational material, programs with the Youth Services of Curry County, DWI Checkpoints in Curry County, and staff expenses.
- Programs with Youth Services include Protecting You, Protecting Me Program and Positive Action, which teaches elementary and middle school students about how alcohol and drugs effect the
body and how to make good life choices.
- Teen Court is another program funding by the LDWI. Teen Court is an alternative sentencing system for juvenile who legally are in trouble. Please click here for more information.
Local DWI Grant: $33,600
- Money awarded funds DWI and Domestic Violence due to DWI Treatment, as well as enforcement activities by the Texico Police Department, New Mexico State Police and Curry County Sheriff’s
Foster Grandparent Program: $87,864
- Foster Grandparent Program (FGP) allows volunteers, ages 55 and older, into the schools to work on-on-one with students who need more attention socially and academically. FGP will reimburse
volunteers for the mileage, meals, and a small stipend for hours worked. Please click here for more information.
Retired Senior Volunteer Program: $58,065
- Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) connects volunteers to work stations where the focus is to better our community through service projects such as delivering meals to those in need,
assisting veterans in our area and recruiting more volunteers. RSVP will reimburse volunteers for mileage and meals. Please click here for more
Office of Substance Abuse Prevention (OSAP): $100,000
- The Office of Substance Abuse Prevention (OSAP) is dedicated to improving and maximizing the impact of Curry County’s substance abuse prevention system and seeks to build the capacity of
the county’s prevention providers to deliver effective prevention services aimed at reducing alcohol, tobacco and prescription opioid abuse. Please click here for more information.
New Mexico Clean & Beautiful Grant: $1,000
- Sponsor youth in Texico, Melrose, Grady and Clovis to conduct trash clean up in their area.
Keep New Mexico Beautiful Grant: $2,388
- Provided garbage cans and smoke receptacles around the new Curry County Administrative Complex.
Juvenile Adjudication Grant: $20,000.00
- Money awarded will fund Life Skills classes for juveniles with behavioral issues.
Bulletproof Vest: $4,020.00
- Provides a 50% match to purchase new bulletproof vests for our Sheriff Officers.