- Monthly report of revenue and expense by fund and department.
- Review monthly cash reports by fund.
- Monthly report of actual vs. budget comparison by fund.
- Preparation and maintenance of annual budget.
- Analysis of current and future cash flow needs of the County.
- Monitor service fee revenue for accuracy and completeness.
- Monitor compliance with Procurement Code as promulgated by the State of New Mexico.
- Monitor compliance with the procurement policies and procedures as promulgated by the County Commission.
- Prepare and disseminate bids and requests for proposals with vendors.
- Ensure that the funds of the County are expended in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- To view currently open bids and RFPs, please click here.
- Issue purchase order numbers in accordance to standard county and state procurement codes.
- Receive and verify invoices for payment.
- Prepare checks, purchase orders, requisitions and other related forms and documents.
- Record data in accordance with county system.
- Copy and maintain documentation of assets purchased by county.
- Required to backup payroll position.
- Print revenue, expense, and other related reports on a regular basis.
Accounts Payable questions may be directed to Troy Hall at (575) 763-8538.
- Curry County currently has 173 employees.
- Curry County offers benefits such as; health insurance, dental insurance, vision plan, and life insurance.
- Curry County also offers deferred compensation plans, legal coverage and additional life insurance.
- Curry County employees are paid bi-weekly via direct deposit and can opt to have a fixed dollar amount direct deposited into a savings account.
- Curry County employees, who are full-time, also receive Public Employees Retirement and New Mexico Retiree’s Health Care.
- Curry County employees also receive paid sick time, 10 days vacation time and one personal day per year.
Payroll questions may be directed to Shannon Jackson at (575) 763-8538.
Forms & Documents
- FY 2017 Financial Statement and Audits
- FY 2016 Financial Statement and Audits
- FY 2015 Financial Statement and Audits
Financial Reports & Statements
- FY 2018 4th Quarterly Financial Report
- FY 2018 3rd Quarterly Financial Report
- FY 2018 2nd Quarterly Financial Report
- FY 2018 1st Quarterly Financial Report
- Resolution 2017-42: 4th Quarter Approval
- FY 2017 4th Quarter Financial Report
- FY 2017 3rd Quarter Financial Report
- FY 2016 2nd Quarter Financial Report
- FY 2016 1st Quarter Financial Report
- 2017-16: Resolution Establishing Curry County Procurement Procedures
- 2017-17: Resolution Adopting Curry County Purchasing and Per Diem Policy