417 Gidding St.
Clovis, NM 88101
Phone: (575) 763-6016
Fax: (575) 763-3656
Some of the benefits of working at Curry County include:
- Curry County offers health insurance, dental insurance, vision plan, disability and life insurance.
- Full-time Curry County employees participate in Public Employees Retirement and New Mexico Retiree’s Health Care. A deferred compensation plan is also available.
- Curry County employees receive paid sick time, 10 days vacation time, 10 paid holidays and one personal day per year
- Res. 2018-26: Modifying County Personnel Policy
- Res. 2016-02: Curry County Personnel Policy
- Resolution 2016-60: Modifying Curry County Personnel Policy Ordinance Number 16-02
Thank you for your interest in employment with Curry County. Browse through the following to learn about available opportunities.
Curry County desires to obtain the best possible employees and affords equal opportunities for employment to all. Curry County does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability.
The application *requires* that you submit the following:
- Current, Official Driving Record
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate and/or Official Transcripts
- Signed and Initialed Job Description
- Signed and Notarized Release of Information
- Veteran’s Certification Form
Please note that additional documents may be required for any application for law enforcement positions.
The job description, release of information and the Veteran’s certification form can be found on the application and can be printed from there. If you do not have a printer and/or scanner to print and upload these completed documents, please contact our office and we will be more than happy to assist you in this process.
**We recommend that applicants use Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher.