Now Hiring for Deputy Sheriff
Certified MIN $18.59 to MID $23.24 DOE/DOQ
Senior Deputy MIN $20.52 to MID $25.65
- A generous and competitive retirement plan through the Public Employees Retirement Association (PERA).
- Curry County pays 75% of medical premiums. Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance offered as well.
- Curry County provides a $50,000 life insurance policy for all employees. Dependent and spouse life insurance benefits available.
- 10 paid holidays per year.
- 8 hours personal leave per year.
- 80 hours paid vacation per year.
- 96 hours paid sick leave per year.
- Take home patrol vehicle.
- Uniforms and necessary equipment supplied by the Sheriff’s Office.
- Annual incentive pay for qualifying instructor certifications.
- Ample advanced training opportunities.
- Potential for supervisory advancement and lateral movement into specialized areas.
For inquiries, please contact:
Curry County Personnel Office – (575) 763-2210
Curry County Sheriff’s Office – (575) 769-2335
Employment Applications are available online:
Related Web Sites
- Curry County Detention Center Inmate Inquiry
- Curry County Registered Sex Offenders
- New Mexico Courts
- Curry County Crime Stoppers Facebook Page
- Tip Submit – Online Crime Stoppers Tip Submissions
- New Mexico Attorney General's Office - Identity Theft
- New Mexico Attorney General's Office - Scams and Fraud
- Officer Down Memorial Page